VALUES-BASED ORGANIZATIONAL CULTURE LEADERSHIP
You are a senior leader who wants to move your team or company culture in a more positive, aligned and productive direction.
In today’s quickly changing times where innovation and collaboration are required to stay relevant, it is key to have a true way to engage people, a way that creates a win-win for the organization in terms of productivity, results, and ROI and for the individual in terms of meaning, fulfilment and compensation.
This only happens when organizations take values and strengths of their team members into consideration. This informs how the business acts in pursuit of its goals, how it recruits, develops, rewards, and promotes people, how it creates its processes, and how is sustains team productivity, collaboration, innovation, stakeholder relations, and ROI. According to Richard Barrett’s research, values-based organizations outperform companies on the S&P 500 as well as the Good to Great companies identified by Collins (Barrett, 2017).
Creating a Values Based Organizational Culture (VBOC) with Spark Success’ 3 Point Approach
A discipline for seeing structures that underlie complex situations and for discerning high from low leverage change (Senge)
A focus on what is going well and the strengths in human systems (Cooperrider and Srivastva; Schein)
VALUES BASED ALIGNMENT:
Recommendations aligned with Organizational values (Barrett)
We takes a 3-Point Approach – systems thinking, appreciative inquiry, and values-based alignment – to organizational culture initiatives.
First, with leadership, we clarify the goal.
From there, we use interviews, surveys, and/or assessments to understand the organization as it relates to the goal taking a birds-eye view of the organizational system and inter-related systems to identify key high-leverage changes that will create the desired shifts.
We analyse the results and provide recommendations, strategies and action plans to set the initiative for success. We also provide services to roll-out and act as advisor throughout the initiative.
1. Book Exploration Call
2. Receive and fine-tune Proposal to suit the needs of your organization
3. Complete the Agreement and we get started
• Meetings with leadership to create greater clarity of goals/objectives, audience, timing and actions
• Conduct Culture Assessment using the Barrett tools including support of the launch and communications
• Analysis of the assessment results created and presented to leadership
• Roll-out results and action plan (optional)
• Guide leadership on ongoing execution of the action plan (optional)
5. Review progress quarterly with the leadership team
6. Annual Cultural Evolution Report