Life is great and …
How do you feel when you think about your life?
Often people will tell me that they have a great life and yet they feel there is something more, something more for themselves, something more to contribute, a void of sorts. Often it comes down to making a bigger difference.
Whether we realize it or not, we already have an impact on those around us, our world. Knowing this, the question then becomes: ‘How do you make a more intentional difference?’:
- Get clear on what is important to you
- Remember what it is the motivates you around whatever is important to you
- Decide what it is that you stand for even if you don’t say it out loud
- Understand what it is that you already naturally do that impacts others. Is it in alignment with 1, 2, and 3? If not, what can you do to close the gap to be in alignment?
- Create some sort of reminder of what difference you want to make. It could be a written statement, quote, affirmation, picture, drawing.
- Set an intention each morning about who and how you want to be in the world with this intention.
If you want something BIGGER, Bolder, and Brilliant for yourself, your life, you know it`s time to work towards creating your unique mark!
Professional Certified Coach