LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS
Build capacity in organizational competencies.
Build strong relationships throughout the organization.
Mutual understanding. Better ways of communicating and collaborating.
High Productivity. Mission-driven action.
Spark Success creates and delivers customized leadership development programs for organizations typically based on organization competencies. We work in conjunction with leaders to develop the programs that will be relevant for them.
These programs weave in leading-edge learning concepts and evidence-based leadership research to provide timely and relevant information for the benefit of participants and their organizations.
Format: typically done by level of organization, each level can take programs in parallel
- Face-to-face or virtual meeting(s) with organizational representative to explore goals and objectives
- Coach sends a Proposal based on that/those meeting(s)
- Once the Proposal is accepted, a formal Agreement is provided by the Coach
- Once the Agreement is finalized, work commences
- Feedback is gathered at the end of each leadership development sessions which is taken into account for subsequent session
- There are check-in meetings along the way with the organizational representative(s) to fine-tune the curriculum to suit the emerging needs of the organization
- At the end of the initial engagement, there is a meeting with organizational representative(s) to explore aggregated feedback and next steps
Dare to Lead™ Programs
Dare to Lead™ is the newest book and curriculum from Brené Brown, PhD, who has spent twenty years studying courage, vulnerability, shame, and empathy, and has more recently completed a seven-year study on brave leadership.
The goal of Dare to Lead™ is to share her learning about showing up as leaders in a skills-based and actionable playbook.
More specifically Dare to Lead™ focuses on:
• Cultivate a culture in which brave work, tough conversations, and openness are the expectation and where armor – avoiding, pleasing, or being aggressive – is not necessary or rewarded. Create a culture in which people feel safe, seen, heard, and respected. Open the door to creativity and innovation.
• Build courage to address things that get in the way at work – discomfort, perfectionism, need for certainty, rushing – and increase engagement, collaboration, and productivity.
• Learn how to practice resilience when there are inevitable setbacks and disappointments and apply that learning to future situations.
Spark Success provides Dare to Lead™ programs in various formats for individuals, teams, and groups.
The key Dare to Lead™ curriculum concepts follow:
1. Rumbling with Vulnerability – “Our ability to be daring leaders will never be greater than our capacity for vulnerability.”
2. Living Your Values
3. BRAVING Trust
4. Learning to Rise
5. How to respond to fear while staying in alignment with values, sustaining relationships with colleagues and teams, and being courageous.
6. Cultivate a culture in which brave work, tough conversations, and openness are the expectation and where armor is not necessary or rewarded. Create a culture in which people feel safe, seen, heard, and respected.
The program is available in various formats:
• 2-day workshop
• 4 half days
• Keynote (1-2 hours)
• 1-day abbreviated workshop
Which option is best for you:
• groups, teams, organizations;
• ideal workshop group size is 6-12 people;
• keynotes and 1 day formats work for medium and large groups
“This workshop brought us together, be collective and regroup a not only business partners but as people with feelings and value.”
“This was a really useful and productive workshop. I have left with some really great takeaways and am excited to start implementing them into my work and home life.”